"The more the plans fail, the more the planners plan." -- Ronald Reagan
At the close of the Constitutional Convention in 1787, Dr. James McHenry, a Maryland delegate, followed Benjamin Franklin from Independence Hall. He recorded a question asked by a lady, directed at Dr. Franklin.
The lady asked, "Well Doctor, what have we got? A republic or a monarchy?"
"A republic," replied Dr. Franklin, "if you can keep it."
IN DEFENSE OF MINORITIES!
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
- ► 2012 (47)
- The Shores of Tripoli
- Chinese Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles
- Wisconsin Red
- Paradigm Shift? (Reality Hurts)
- Obama on Unsustainable Debt
- Keep Sharia Law OUT of the USA
- Conservative Options for 2012
- Overhaul the US Postal Service
- Who Speaks for YOU?
- Apologies to Great Britain
- Bloomberg Investigates Arizona!
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2010 (126)