Just a reminder to the people who visit this blog from time to time that WHITE POWDER: A NOVEL OF THE CIA AND THE SECRET WAR IN LAOS is still available from Amazon.com and other fine book sellers.
At the close of the Constitutional Convention in 1787, Dr. James McHenry, a Maryland delegate, followed Benjamin Franklin from Independence Hall. He recorded a question asked by a lady, directed at Dr. Franklin.
The lady asked, "Well Doctor, what have we got? A republic or a monarchy?"
"A republic," replied Dr. Franklin, "if you can keep it."
IN DEFENSE OF MINORITIES!
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (71)
- Economics 2010
- What do you owe?
- Honor your women by beating them!
- The End of an Adulteress
- Future American National Fashion Statements?
- California: Toxic Business Environment
- The Top Twenty
- Obama Prepares Political War on the Tea Party
- Hitting the Skids - Toxic Hollywood
- White POWDER (Novel)
- Understanding Where We Are
- Another View of Immigration
- Old White Men
- ▼ September (15)