I attended a Republican Party gathering on Election Night (primary election) last Tuesday. I met Richard Mack at the gathering but didn't know who he was. He stood with the Oathkeepers, an organization I personally support. This is what he has to say.
I'm sorry for not recognizing who you were and what you stand for, Sheriff Mack.
At the close of the Constitutional Convention in 1787, Dr. James McHenry, a Maryland delegate, followed Benjamin Franklin from Independence Hall. He recorded a question asked by a lady, directed at Dr. Franklin.
The lady asked, "Well Doctor, what have we got? A republic or a monarchy?"
"A republic," replied Dr. Franklin, "if you can keep it."
IN DEFENSE OF MINORITIES!
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (71)
- Obama Administration - A Broken Clock?
- Meet Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA)
- Maricopa County Arizona Sheriffs Dept. Responds
- Radical Liberal Elena Kagen
- Al Gore's "Massage"
- Do you miss Jimmy Carter?
- America's New War(s)
- So much for National Security
- Sheriff Richard Mack
- Whose side is barack hussein obama on? If the cho...
- Is barack hussein obama brilliant?
- ▼ June (11)