This quasi news report explores the question.
Poll: Happy, Healthy Obamas Out Of Touch With Miserable Americans
At the close of the Constitutional Convention in 1787, Dr. James McHenry, a Maryland delegate, followed Benjamin Franklin from Independence Hall. He recorded a question asked by a lady, directed at Dr. Franklin.
The lady asked, "Well Doctor, what have we got? A republic or a monarchy?"
"A republic," replied Dr. Franklin, "if you can keep it."
IN DEFENSE OF MINORITIES!
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (71)
- ► 2010 (126)
- Gore and Obama
- How Far Will Things Go?
- Scarborough and Smiley Agree: White House Attacks ...
- Shades of the New American Government
- Politics and Narcissism
- Obama Family - Out of Touch
- In Praise of Barack Hussein Obama
- Is Senator Harry Reid Down for the Count?
- Keeping the Republic
- The Obama Administration - This Week (update)
- Federal Trade Commission goes after Bloggers
- Does VP Joe Biden hate Jews?
- Qualifications for a President
- Obama: Obsequious Apologist
- Obama's Olympic Hopes!
- ▼ October (16)