There are detractors who say our current President, Barack Hussein Obama hasn't done anything. I beg to differ. Here is a short list but there may be more. Feel free to add to the list if you are moved to do so. (h/t WoFat)
I think this is why he received the Nobel Peace Prize-
1. Offended the Queen of England.
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia .
3. Praised the Marxist Nicaraguan dictator Daniel Ortega.
4. Kissed Socialist dictator of Venezuela, Hugo Chavez on the cheek.
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia.
6. Sided with Hugo Chavez and Communist Fidel Castro against the now former US ally, Honduras.
7. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions while they're building their nuclear weapons.
8. Gave away billions to AIG also without pre-conditions.
9. Expanded the bailouts.
10. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian.
11. Doubled our national debt. Ok, on the way to tripling it, and that's quite something considering how far we were in debt when he took over.
12. Announced the termination of our new missile defense system the day after North Korea launched an ICBM -- on Polish Independence Day, angering our Eastern European allies.
13. Released information on U.S. Intelligence gathering despite urgings of his own CIA director and the prior four CIA directors that he not.
14. Accepted without comment that five of his cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two other nominees withdrew after they couldn't take the heat.
15. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who identified military veterans and abortion opponents as "dangers to the nation."
16. Ordered that the word "terrorism" no longer be used and instead refers to such acts as "man made disasters." Changed the "war on terrorism" to a "foreign contingency operation".
17. Circled the globe (twice) to publicly apologize for America 's world leadership.
18. Told the Mexican president that the violence in their country was all our fault.
19. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House from the Department of Commerce hired and then fired ACORN - a racketeer influenced and corrupt organization where he served as legal counsel and chief political advisor previously.
20. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the forced removal and expulsion to Cuba of a 9-year-old whose mother died trying to bring him to freedom in the United States.
21. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces members of the Bush administration may stand trial for "torturing" three 9/11 terrorists by pouring water up their noses.
22. Low altitude photo shoot of Air Force One over New York City that frightened thousands of New Yorkers.
23. Sent his National Defense Advisor to Europe to assure them that the US will no longer treat Israel in a special manner and they might be on their own surrounded by radical Islam.
24. Praised Jimmy Carter's trip to Gaza where he sided with terrorist Hamas against Israel. Facilitated payments to Hamas. (I don't know what the payments to the terrorists were for, but they continue to shout "Death to America."
25. Nationalized General Motors and Chrysler while turning shareholder control over to the unions and freezing out retired investors who owned their bonds. Committed unlimited taxpayer billions in the process.
26. Passed a huge energy tax in the House that will make American industry even less competitive while costing homeowners thousands per year.
27. Announced nationalized health care "reform" that will strip seniors of their Medicare, cut pay of physicians, increase taxes yet another $1 trillion, and put everyone on rationed care with government bureaucrats deciding who gets care and who doesn't.
Sen. Daschle says, "Health care reform will not be pain free. Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them," while former Colorado Governor Dick Lamm says seniors have "a duty to die." (Bloomberg)
That's quite a list for a few months in office. And those darned conservatives say Obama hasn't done anything.