Somewhere between one and two MILLION men and women came to the nation's capitol to protest the ObamaNation in all its permutations.
For every person who came, 100 people more remained at home, cheering them on.
- They have no leader.
- They have no party.
- There is no organization behind them.
- They pay their own way, they make their own signs.
- They are not bussed in by way of machine politics.
- They are not violent and don't trash the place.
- Some are Democrats and some are Republicans. ALL demand change.
- They have jobs and families.
- They are all "domestic terrorists" as defined by the Obama Administration.
- They are armed to the teeth.
- They ALL vote.
Dear Leader and Congress:
You would do well not to tread on them. It has been tried before. It never worked. They are AMERICANS.