Yes, it's true. Nobody would have thought it would turn out like this on September 12, 2001, but the Administration of Barack Hussein Obama is pushing to release the terrorists held in the US Custodial Facility/Detention Camp at Guantanmo Bay, Cuba and prosecute the interrogators who used little more than a slap in the face and harsh language against those who were sworn to wipe us from the Earth.
Keep in mind that the same United States Department of Justice provided the guidelines that these case officers followed in their interrogation procedures and there is no indication that there was significant deviation from those guidelines.
Only in the ObamaNation would we prosecute the custodians of the nation's defense and praise those who would destroy us. Is it a Muslim thing - where the Muslim president of the US is trying to protect his own? I don't get it. Call me simple, if you will.
- CIA goes to DOJ and asks for legal guidelines to use in interrogations of terrorists.
- DOJ provides guidelines.
- CIA adheres to guidelines.
- Nancy Pelosi knew/forgot she knew about the guidelines.
- DOJ moves to prosecute CIA case officers. CIA case officers are at the forefront of the War on Terror*, which the Obama Administration officially canceled when it took office.
*(the word "terrorist" in the ObamaNation is reserved for military veterans, pro-life people, people opposed to illegal immigration, and people who are opposed to socialized healthcare)
- DOJ doesn't prosecute DOJ people who must have provided faulty guidelines.
Is that what's going on?